Saturday, January 07, 2006

2006!

Well heres 2006!

*cheers* (raises sunkist orange pop!)

Well christmas went past in a blur of business though it was nice, spent time with my mum and mollie, and with danns family, worked the evening christmas night, news years was fun also had freinds round until daybreak the next day two nights running, didnt getdrunk on either occasion mores the piy but hey ho,

lotsa stuff going on at the moment though, my heads at bursting point, i made a few new years resolutions this year, the old usual 'diet' (never happens! infact im curently contemplating ordering a lovely cheesy garlic bread takeaway!) sort the house out, at the moment we have two bedrooms including our own overrun by boxes carpet rolls and junk theres still masking tape on the picture rail from decorationg when we moved in around 3years ago! and also to sort 'me' out, be it anyway i can, pills docters, phychiatrists, how ever i can get some ease from the head hell, i want it, i need it, because its not fair especialy n danny my partener, he trys so hard to do whats right to try and ease my stress's, he stays home when realy he wants to go to his freinds, because he knows my 'worrying' will drive me nuts while hes gone,
But its not an easy thing to do 'ask for help' especialy when your as secretive as i am about this, but im working on being more honest, im working on letting it be out in the open, its not easy,
The ocd has mucked up so much for me already, and now im leavinf uni again because iv had too much time off for ocd head fucks, too much stress trying to catch with the work, the ocd gets a hold and whoop viciosu circle, bah
as i said lotsa stuff going on possiblr chane in job coming, or even loss of job, stress with family as per usual,

I just wanna stop worrying!
Its so utterly exhausting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I found that being open about my OCD was helpful to me. Easier than hiding it and feels better when people know why I am like I am.
I hope your resolutions work out :)

January 12, 2006 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home