Thursday, August 25, 2005

=(

I hate this i detest it.. and its not only haltering my life but also my bf's life.. cause him going out late at night sets me into so much worry the ocd feels like its breakdancing in my brain =( its awful for him because his social circle are night owls... but for now hes trying to understand and do what he can to help me... to ease my stress's..
but for how long? how long until he resents me for this.. for everything the ocd gives.. for not having a 'normal' gf..
He has to be the most wonderful man i could wish for.. he realy tries to understand me.. he cant he wont he'l never be able to.. and i trust the only people that will understand that statement is other ocd sufferers.. but he tries which is important to me.. he dosnt look at me like im crazy.. he makes me laugh.. he makes me laugh at myself.. even if it dosnt always help and actualy makes the 'episode' longer for the disruption.. it easies my mood.. though on the other hand he sets me off too.. sets the ocd breakdancing up top.. but he dosnt mean to and it seriously isnt his fault its the same as the other things set me off... my avoidence tells me to avoid everything.. iv thought numerous times wether it would be easier on my head to be alone.. but thats just it isnt it.. giving in to the ocd.

But how long until he resents this in me.. how long until he wants the simple life with a normal girl that s worthy of him?..

It'l happen one day i know it.. and i think if hes truthful to him self so does he.. do i blame him?.. no do i hell.. if i could run away from my head i would!..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My boyfriend suffers from OCD. He wont get any help as he claims people will just think he is crazy. His constant counting and repetitive sayings annoy me so imagine what they do to him. He has blown 12 light fusings in our flat due to excessive tapping. Any information or support for him would be massively appreciated.

February 08, 2006 5:49 AM  
Blogger .. said...

Hi, i totaly understand were your coming from, as a partner of an ocd effected person it must be hard, i wonder alot of the time how my bf sticks it out,
I always tell him hes the craziest one because he 'chooses' to live with me when im just stuck with myself!
As for your bf gettting help, i understand that too, its a hard thing to do, to first admit you have a mental illness and secondly ask for help, your bf does realise he isnt crazy dosnt he?, Asking for help is still something im working on myself so i wont be a hypocrit and offer advice i cant follow myself, i will say though, that in alot of cases ocd can be helped with medication and it might well be a mental illness but the fact that we know what were doing is ridiculous and we are fully aware our actions change nothing is itsself proof we arnt crazy, what has realy helped me is having contact with other ocd effected people, and reading about there experiances be they bad or good, personaly i intend on getting help, its still just incredibly hard, your boyfriend isnt alone i for one understand the tapping, and the light switches! i turn lights on and off repetivtly and have blown more light bulbs then i can remeber!

For more information on ocd there are some links on my page, some of them arnt fantastic, but they help, theres also some links to other peoples blogs they also have ocd, different perspectives from people that have already sought help and they will be able to tell your bf how benificial they find it,

Either way, goodluck with finding help for him, and i hope he finds it withen himself to seek help, ocd isnt something we can deal with alone, took me 14 years to realise that, and its gotton worse over time, if id of sought help when i first realised it was ocd, i might not be in such a blooming mess theese days,

February 08, 2006 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home