Friday, August 12, 2005

annoyance

Ok i was looking for some links to official medical ocd sites to add in the links section here.. reading through some of the pages realy irritated me..

GET IT RIGHT OR DONT WRITE IT! ok!

these sites getting there information wrong is so dangerous..

though i guese someone could read my page and say no shes wrong.. but remeber what i write is about me and my experiance not ocd as a whole.. i will occasionaly refer to other symptoms such as the common ones which dont effect me like contamination ect.. but for the most part this is me..

though i did find some useful sites too.. some information on them shocked me and litteraly left me stunned and upset.. i had a cry..

see my symptoms vary from the 'norm' from the synptoms you hear about as common ocd..

though they are still masked by the same causes..

but one thing i read today that i thought was one of my oddities that i couldnt imagine anyone one else suffering from.. is colours..

the colour red red for instance i cant use the colour red because it signifys blood and blood signifys death.. even writing those two words is setting my compusions off... shit i hate this.. how can i record this honestly if when i try to write something thats spcific to me it sets me off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home