Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It seems to be becoming a pattern for me to open up the blog sit and stare at the empty box and close it with out writing anything.. iv fallen out with writing about me because i feel boring to my self!
i can rant on and on about ocd about how its effecting me stopping me from doing the simplist of things like having my hair cut going into town day to day living.. but what i cant do is help myself.. iv tried.. and i want it and i just cant do it.. i just cannot bring my self to se ea docter and sit in the chair when asked 'what is the problem' how do i say i have ocd?.. three simple words but they stunt me.. ill end up making something up! or running out of there.. it feels impossible.. but theres only me that can do it..
theres only me that can ask for the help..

Id like to say something realy positive but i cant! ocd has me as pinne dto the floor right about now as ever.. theres alot of stressful stuff going on in my life at the moment so there aint much hope of it easing off..

ah well..

as i said theres only me that can do anything about it.. i guese..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I sure know what you mean about the difficulty in writing sometimes. I really should, but don't talk much about me and my OCD. I find it rather boring.

And it is up to us to do the work and take the steps we need to take everyday. And it's us that has to live with the pain and frustration and the loneliness and all that OCD gifts us with. But we do not have to be all alone in this. If we are lucky we have friends or even love in our lives and that, while it doesn't really make it any easier , gives us a place of rest. Even the anonymous, ephemeral contact we find online is a place to find some solace or can be. It has been for me over the years.

When my OCD and/or life is really kicking me around I just try to get through it a small piece at a time and so far that has kept me going.

take good care,

June 28, 2006 1:38 PM  
Anonymous MargeretM said...

I can understand what you are going through. I have OCD as well and it has really stopped me from doing simple things in life. I have learned a lot of great techniques to better control my OCD at http://onlineceucredit.com/edu/social-work-ceus-ocd. I hope people with OCD take a look because it has a lot of great valuable information.

April 23, 2012 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home