Thursday, August 11, 2005

First post..

To start with this will be a record for myself just a place to work through my Ocd and be compeatly honest and truthful.. at least to begin with to the greatest extent i can with the ocd still controlling my thoughts and feelings and actions..

I find it extreamly hard to openly speak of my compulsions, obsessions.. thoughts.. and what drives them.. but i will be leaving this as a public blog.. wether i give the address for this to anyone i know i doubt very much... at least not until i accept and stop feeling so ashamed of having ocd..

I leave this as a public blog because i hope in some way my telling my story might help someone else that suffers too..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of OCD blogging. There are surprisingly few of us living with OCD blogging about it.

I have always believed that we should be, if we are able, open about having OCD and talking about as so many people with OCD do not know that what they have is something that others have and that for most folks is treatable.

I look forward to reading you story here as it evolves.

August 13, 2005 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home